This is a tiny board with a USB-A tab printed on the board for direct connection to USB socket. It has an ESP32-S3-MINI-1-N4R2 module.
- ESP32-S3 embedded, Xtensa® dual-core 32-bit LX7 microprocessor, up to 240 MHz
- 384 KiB ROM
- 512 KiB SRAM
- 16 KiB SRAM in RTC
- Up to 8 MiB Quad SPI flash
- 2 MiB PSRAM
- GPIO, SPI, LCD interface, Camera interface, UART, I2C, I2S, remote control, pulse counter, LED PWM, USB 1.1 OTG, USB Serial/JTAG controller, MCPWM, SDIO host, GDMA, TWAI® controller (compatible with ISO 11898-1, i.e. CAN Specification 2.0), ADC, touch sensor, temperature sensor, timers and watchdogs
- USB-A is for power and for USB data on the S3 processor.
- RGB status LED.
- Temp/Humidity sensor (will need calibration as close to processor which will add to temperature).
- Includes 5 pin pad header for serial programming/debug as well, for Tasmotiser.
Whilst this could be used for anything you like, one of the uses we have seen for these is as a BLE to WiFi relay for BluecoinT temperature sensors.
Buy on Amazon: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0CG3S8JX3
Buy (ESP32-S1, no UART) for £24.00†: Order qty 1