The bell box controller is designed to fit inside a bell box, allowing the bell box to be supplier with just a 12V supply.
- Two pin power input (12V alarm system power).
- Eight pin connector to the bell box has:-
- - BELL (make a noise)
- - STROBE (usually blinks, shows an alarm has happen)
- - ENGINEERING HOLDOFF (stops tamper)
- - BACKLIGHT
- - FAULT input loop
- - TAMPER input loop
- Two pin 12V power feed through to the bell box.
- Can be connected to a GPS receiver board which sets the system clock when no internet connection.